- This Will Be My Undoing, both the new book by Morgan Jerkins and the author interview, written by Roxane Gay (Elle)
- How to Not Die in America, Molly Osberg’s brilliant piece on the privilege of health care. (Splinter)
- Have you tried the “Flip-It” philosophy? It’s Swiss Miss Tina Roth Eisenberg’s go-to for “acknowledging problem areas and applying creativity to resolve them”
- What are your thoughts on to-do lists?
- Cellist Zoë Keating is name-dropped several times in Megan Stielstra’s The Wrong Way to Save Your Life. Now I can’t get enough. Listen to her on Spotify.
This weekend, we’re headed to Milwaukee! We’re in it for the cheese curds, beer and hockey – any recommendations?
Instagram Inspiration (clockwise from left): I’m not a big fan of flowers, but these blush-colored palette is gorgeous (@PrettyFlowersMaine); this monochromatic bookshelf is everything (@beautybyleightaylor)*; I’m still loving the long blazer/jacket look (@entre_dois); Love, love love these floral watercolors (@wildfieldpaperco); This kitchen dock is awesome, and fingers crossed their cooking via instagram interface becomes a reality! (@copperheartcreative)*; I help kickstart this project last year and just made my first cocktail with these fresh ingredient cocktail mixes (@withcococktails)*
*local to Nashville