- Creatives on what they wish they knew at every age (99u)
- A nice way to set up your goals + intentions for the new year (Wu House)
- I thought these self-cleaning towels were so important I sent this article to myself twice. (Domino)
- Alexander Chee’s essay on inheritance is a great read (Buzzfeed)
- It’s also a preview of his new essay collection: How to Write an Autobiographical Novel, out in April.
- Make Your Home Office Work Harder (Wit + Delight), or how by reading this article, I’m one step closer to a rockin’ bliss station
Instagram inspiration (clockwise from left): Totally into Lauren Hom’s #HOMwork, this is a sample I loved from Week1 (@magda_kon); All the construction in Nashville makes for occasional perfect images; Don’t come at me, I took pictures of our dinner salads all last week, and I loved it; Writer Ursula LeGuin passed away last week and Instagram flooded with quotes like this one (BookRiot); Trying out the coffee at the new Noelle Hotel in downtown Nashville; latest monthly read from Parnassus Books, this beauty by Xhenet Aliu.