- A few posts about Liz Hannah, the 32yo screenwriter behind 2017’s Meryl Streep/Tom Hanks/WaPo bioflick The Post. (Refinery 29 + Vulture + Go Into the Story).
- Are these women hell bent on destroying Infinite Jest with eggs + lasagna? More importantly, how for it am I? (Vice)
- Roxane Gay waxes accurate on things about Trump we already knew (NYTimes)
- Ann Patchett‘s Year of No Shopping (NYTimes)
- Influencer, photographer and local to Nashville stylist Tifforelie has a free Lightroom preset you should absolutely grab (plus 3 more of her most frequently used)
- One of my favorite local to Tennessee journals, Local Milk, is also making some of her favorite Lightroom presets available. You’ll shell out a handful for these, but they’re worth it if retouching your photos in Lightroom is your thing.
Instagram inspiration (clockwise from left): Sol Sweater in Cream from Able; The Wendell Home in Nashville, but also anything from Aesop Skincare; Sweater Weather from Aritzia; Cozy bedrooms from mittelillehjerte; checkered Mila Owen coat by @simplytokyo; Studio inspo from Copenhangen (shot by @_foodstories_) of @signebay’s studio.